Sat, Sep 05|
Birth Basics Sept 5th
Birth Basics is a 3 hour childbirth education class that focuses only on labor and birth. This class is direct and instructor-led information that contains fewer partner exercises in order to conserve time.
Time & Location
Sep 05, 2020, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
About the Event
Host: Birth Tribe's Certified Childbirth Educator: Melissa
What: Birth Basics
When: Saturday September 5th, 2020
Time: 9am to 12pm
Birth Basics is a one-day childbirth education class that focuses only on labor and birth. This class is direct and instructor-led information that contains fewer partner exercises in order to conserve time. We offer a separate Advanced Comfort Measures class for those who want more hands-on instruction.
Together, we will discuss:
- How your body and your baby work together during labor and birth
- The typical progression of labor and birth (physical and emotional milestones for the birthing parent, and how partners can help every step of the way)
- Relaxation techniques and coping methods such as water, meditation, and position changes
- Medical pain relief options for those having hospital births
- Potential interventions you may be offered, making informed choices, and communicating your decisions with your care providers.
- An overview of the postpartum period
Have questions about this class? Please email Melissa at email@example.com
This ticket includes the birthing person and one birth companion for the Birth Basics Class.$75.00