An Advanced Doula Training: Supporting The VBAC
Time & Location
About the Event
This initial class is limited to 10 spots and has been reduced in price. It is open for Birth Tribe Doulas only at this time. It will require weekly feedback forms to attend.
This doula training is for those who are supporting VBAC clients in Connecticut. The information is specific and detailed to the process that has helped Melissa support over 80 families in their VBAC journey with those having over a 90% rate of vaginal birth.
We will cover the follwing:
- What makes a VBAC different
- Birth processing
- Stats and facts nationally and locally
- Choosing the right provider and descerning who are the wrong ones
- What to expect during pregnancy, labor and birth
- Preventing repeat cesareans safely and ethically
- Avoiding trauma through planning
- Supporting your own mental health while supporting families on this journey
- Incorporating into your prenatal visits
This course will be taught in seven 2 hour segements. 3 in person and 4 via the web. On Tuesday evenings from 6:30pm to 8:30pm. Starting on February 25th.
In person February 25th
ZOOM meeting March 3rd
ZOOM meeting March 10th
In Person March 17th
ZOOM meeting March 24th
ZOOM meeting March 31st
In person March 7th
While live attendance for all classes is encouraged, due to the nature of our business classes will be recorded and available online 24 hours after the live class.
- Feedback Class$160$1600$0